1) The Drakensberg Mountain Range, in South Africa Travel Guide –These mountains are unique for its natural formation. There is evidence that the bushman were inhabitants here. You can ski during the winter season and hike during the summer. There are a variety of attractions from Games reserves, wild life parks to harsh and mild environments. Transport can be arranged by four wheel drives and mini buses.
2) Masola National Park, Madagascar – The largest national park in Madagascar where the rainforest meets the sea. A assortment of rainforest animals and marine life can be seen, incuding the humpback whale and the corals. Don’t miss seeing the carnivorous plants.
3) Luxor, Egypt – City that has the most famous architectural and ancient sites in Egypt. Attractions here are the Luxor temple, Valley of the kings, Valley of queens, Mummification museum and the Temples of Karnak and the The Colossi of Memnon. Souvenirs are sold on the street. The best mode of travel is on a donkey or a cruise on the Nile.
4) Omo River Tribes, Ethiopia – These tribes are endangered and still live in a un-spoilt environment. Giant like termite mounds can be seen along the road. Their livelihood is threatened by modern day needs for infrastructure. Traditional customs are staged for tourist.
5) Medjumbe Private Island, Mozambique – A wonderful secluded and private hideout for honeymooners, with a lot of peace and quite. The un-spoilt beach is both inviting and warm with coral reefs. There is plenty of water sports activities and diving.
6) The Masai Mara, Kenya – The Masai Mara is the most popular wild life reserve in Kenya. It is home to the big 5, i.e. Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Cape Buffalo and other types of animals and species. The best way to experience the park is through a hot air balloon. Witness the migration of over million of wildebeest from Serengeti to the Masai Mara. Take a trip to the maasai tribe and witness their culture, life style and traditions.
7) Cape Town, South Africa Travel Guide – The most beautiful region in the world. Cape town is famous for its breathtaking beaches, table mountain, Devils peak and its lovely county side. There is a lot to explore to explore. Visit the wine lands and savor a taste of the world finest wines.
8) Grand Baie, Mauritius – A popular resort in Mauritius. Lots of water sports and marine safari’s are available in this once quiet town. The Black River Gorges National Park, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens, Blue Penny Museum are some of the attractions. There are plenty of activities for everyone even the smallest member.
9) Bird Islands, Seychelles – Lodging is scarce but a wonderful private place with lovely sandy white beaches. Bird watching is the island main attraction along with a lot of colorful sea life. A great eco tourism destination.
10) Gabarone, Botswana – A destination for the whole family, with attractions such as National Museum and Art Gallery, St Claire Lion Park, Mokolodi Nature Reserve and Gaborone Game Reserve. Oodi Weavers use the ancient art of weaving.