Dating is the first step to love. Before feeling the warmth of the fire, it has to be built up from a spark. Simply be yourself and allow others to be themselves when you are dating.
The first most important rule in love is to respect the individuality of your lover allowing him to make own choices.
Love requires effort.
You should e ready to change. You don’t have to become a different person overnight. Just starting the process b doing one little thing a day consistently is enough to change the direction of your life. Most importantly, never look back once you decide to move forward.
Accept compliments with at least a simple thank you than “oh come on you’re just saying that”.
Be on time for your date.
Express your opinions honestly.
Don’t be a pest by nagging them; just leave one message thanking him for a nice date. If he’s interested he’ll call you back in a few days.
Be positive. True confessions aren’t good for the soul or the relationship too early on, and lots of complaining gives the impression you may never be happy with your life.
Remember to look great, whatever your income. Gorgeous hair and some lipstick and wearing rags will still turn his head.
Online Dating Rules
- Block anyone who annoys you instantly.
- Don’t reply to instant messages with clever opening lines.
- Never provide your true email or phone details to the man.
- Always date safely and protect yourself at every turn.
- Do not assume the man you are talking to is destitute or sad.
- Never state how good your sexual performance is in your profile.
- Make sure your humor levels come across in text.
- Do not chat to hundreds of men at once, the delay in replying is a dead giveaway and your Mr. Right will be off.
- Come across as cool and sophisticated for best results.
- Don’t cut or color your hair at the beginning of a relationship. Your new love interest might be nice about it, but he might not like it.
Take the above rules to your heart and I will guarantee your life will explode with more sound and resonance than you ever dreamed. Also keep in mind even though you do need to work on the above to attract the right people don’t hold yourself responsible if your previous lovers let you down for something which was not your fault. Be reasonable. It is not the end of the world and move on because there is still much more to explore.