Welcome to Bizymoms’ Coupons Engine
A new section that's dedicated to be your best friend…
The discount coupon!
Admit it you love them!
I know I do! Whether it’s 20% off
or buy one get one,
we find them, save them and most of all you can redeem them!
10 Tips For Coupon Clippers
1. Keep your eyes wide open when reading the Sunday newspaper, as you’ll be able to get a whole load of coupons from them. Coupon books, magazines, sales promotional materials, the internet and receipts for purchases are other sources of coupons.
2. Whenever you’re reading the newspapers, keep a pair of scissors with you so that you can clip them as soon as you see them. If you don’t have them at your call, then you may forget to clip them out, potentially missing out on a lot of savings!
3. Call up the product manufacturer’s numbers (you’ll be able to obtain it on the package of their product or on their website) and request for their coupons. Nearly 35% of manufacturers send coupons to customers only on request.
4. Get hold of a coupon organizer so that you can segregate your coupons according to the store, or product, and make sure you take it along wherever you go (just in case you have to unexpectedly make a trip to the grocery store)
5. Make coupon – clipping an activity the whole family is involved in. It’d serve as a really good math, budgeting and saving lessons for your children. You can get them to clip the coupons along with you and give them an increase in their pocket allowance depending on the coupons they clip for you.
6. You should make sure that you use the coupons whose expiry dates are nearest first, so that you wouldn’t have to throw them in the waste bin. Keep them in the front of your coupon organizer so that you can quickly see them when you go shopping.
7. Whenever you walk into the grocery store or the supermarket, make sure you get your hands on their leaflet so that you’ll be able to use the coupons available on these to double or even triple your savings by complementing them with the coupons you already have.
8. Make sure you clip the coupons and keep them for using when a big promotional event takes place, such as the ‘back – to – school’ sale, so that you’d be able to get the products you want for nearly free or next to nothing.
9. Get your coupons and use them along with any loyalty cards that you have so that you can double savings.
10. Go to the website of the product manufacturer and give your e-mail so that they send you coupons. This can save you a lot of time scourging for coupons, and can save you a lot of money on your grocery bill.