Own a Business That Enriches the Lives of Young and Old Alike
Art and the creative process is a fertile field from which to accomplish this task because with art, there are no wrong directions. With art and creativity, there can be no mistakes. With process art (or making art), obstacles to learning become very easy to spot. By making our classes easy and FUN every time in addition to eliciting that WOW factor from students, parents, community leaders and educators, the challenge then becomes, "When and where and how fast can I get started."
At KidzArt our professional staff is committed to your success. You don’t have to be an artist to join us. We offer training and support that is second to none. Our system has a proven track record. KidzArt is now being offered in hundreds of venues with new opportunities being introduced to our system daily. You will benefit not only from the experience of our staff, but from that of our current franchise owners.
Three Affordable Options to Own a Creativity-Based Business:
1. KidzArt Executive - Designed for people who possess the necessary business skills to oversee the business, manage a staff of upbeat, fun, certified instructors and full or part-time administrative supervisors. You must meet our financial qualifications and pass our written assessment. A one-time franchise fee of $31,900 includes an exclusive territory of up to 60,000 qualifying households.
2. KidzArt Teach Plus - Designed for people who want to teach KidzArt programs themselves and/or hire and manage a staff of teachers on a full-time basis. A one-time franchise fee of $19,900 includes
an exclusive territory of up to 30,000 qualifying households.
3. KidzArt Teach - Designed for one person who wants to teach all of the KidzArt classes by themselves on a part-time or full-time basis. A one-time franchise fee of $9,990 includes an exclusive territory of up to 5,000 qualifying households.
All of The Options Described Above Include:
- All-inclusive initial training, support and business tools that help
- KidzArt franchisees operate and manage their business.
- Access to our new Intranet (a complete business on your desk top) which includes cutting-edge materials and programming in one easy to reach location.
- Business management systems that allow you to run an efficient business.
- Four to five days of business training in New Braunfels, Texas for up to 2 trainees.
- Professionally-created curriculum and guides added throughout the year.
- A proven home office business model.
- An online student art gallery that allows parents to order amazing products with their child's artwork on it. You receive a 30% royalty free commission each month on any product purchase made from your student galleries.
You’ll Also Have Access To:
- Quick Start business coaching program.
- Resident staff artist to answer all of your curriculum questions.
- Years of one-of-a kind proprietary curriculum/lesson plans that are unique, fun and whimsical that meet and exceed the National Standards for the Visual Arts.
- Localized public relations campaign to grow your business.
- Ongoing support to ensure your success.
Using Art to Circumvent Limiting Beliefs and Build Confidence
Our mission and mandate came from the question, ‘How do you provide a structure where students feel safe, have fun, learn new skills, feel inspired, shed old limiting beliefs and look within for answers?’ It's a tall order that we fulfill on a daily basis. KidzArt provides the conditions for developing and nurturing creativity with the KidzArt Method™ used in our classrooms, together with extraordinary, proprietary curriculum that extends to all age groups. Students go from limiting beliefs to "I CAN" create, often within an hour. We chose art as the vehicle because we are all innate artists who and we can't seem to get enough of it when exposed to the right kind of instruction and method! Most importantly, acquiring this confidence in an art class can be generalized and carried over to other areas in life. You would be amazed at what students will try next!
Inspiring the Innovators of Tomorrow
Learning to perceive in a new way- with KidzArt and its programs for all ages, students learn to see the world differently. We offer visual and perceptual tools that are easy to learn. We also make problem solving an exciting, fun, transforming experience! Our lessons are developed to be challenging without being frustrating. KidzArt helps to create WINNERS and ultimately, THE INNOVATORS OF TOMORROW!
Join the International Art Education Franchise that is bringing the world of art to thousands, and experience the joy of owning a business that will transform your life with KidzArt!