Ten Work at Home Opportunities for Busy Moms : Work at Home Opportunities
If you're a stay at home Mom, Internet income is at your fingertips and offers you a world of opportunities. There are many work at home opportunities for you to earn a decent wage. However, it may be a difficult decision for a busy Mom at home trying to decide on a work at home option.
You will need to make a decision that will suit your needs. You'll need to take your home life situation into careful consideration. If you have young children at home with you, you'll have to decide on a home job/business option that will work around your children's and family's needs and schedules.
Below are ten work at home opportunities for busy Moms to consider
1. Telecommuting From Home: This is where you work for a company online and in return earn a set wage for the job required.
Examples would be: customer service, administrator assisting, transcription, data entry, and call center, to name a few. You will need a resume for most of these positions, however, there are a select few that will train you on the job.
2. Home Business Representative: Sign on at various well-known companies as representatives such as Watkins, Tupperware, Avon, and Ameriplan. Of course you would have to sell their products in order to earn an income. Many women are making a nice salary at home by selling these company's products. This is something that you would have to have a passion for and love doing.
3. Home Business--Offer Your Services: This is another form of home business and it can also be anything you want it to be. For example, if you're good at web design, you can offer your web desgin services for a set fee. The same goes with graphic design, scrapbooking, freelance writing, or anything else that you have skills for.
4. Blogging: I see more and more blog owners outsourcing these days. All too often a webmaster is too busy to keep their blogs updated on a regular basis and the result is hiring someone else to do it for them. If you enjoy blogging and can get various blogging jobs like these, this can be a nice extra income for you.
5. Virtual Assistant: There are a lot of home businesses that have a virtual assistant. This is someone that assists a home business owner or company in doing daily tasks for them. This really can include many things. It can be handling incoming emails, submitting newsletters, submitting articles, moderating a message forum, assisting with running a website or social network, and many other things. I know several people that are making a nice income doing this for various businesses. Maybe this would be a good fit for you.
6. Paid Surveys: Paid surveys has always been a controversial subject. Some people say they are a waste of time, and others have said they make a fairly decent supplemental income with them. There are a lot of scams that go along with this as well. Never pay for a paid survey site, as most of these are scams. There are new paid survey sites evolving everyday. My suggestion is to do a search for them.
7. Paid To Read Emails: This is also a controversial subject. Scams go along with this as well, just like anything else. Unfortunately I had a bad experience with a paid to read email site. Once I reached the payout threshold, I did not get paid. But I've also heard from others with the same company that has been paid. So the decision is in your hands. Do a search for these and also search for scams by typing in the words "paid to read email site scams."
8. Google Adsense: If you have a website or a blog, you can earn a nice income with Google Adsense. The key to this of course is traffic. You need lots of it to fare well with Adsense. If you have a website or blog and you're not enrolled in the Google Adsense program, you should certainly consider this. You could generate quite a sum of revenue if used properly.
9. Affiliate Programs: The world of affiliate programs is literally at your fingertips. With affiliate programs, you earn a commission for selling another person's or company's products. There are various types of free ones out there for you to select from. If you have a website, it would be a good idea to select programs that relate to your site.
10. Sell Your Items On Craigslist Or eBay: If you have items collecting dust at your home or garage that you don't want or need anymore, list them on Craigslist or eBay. Many people make good money doing this. If you have things around your house that needs to go somewhere, get them listed and make money with those items.
There you have it, ten ways for busy Moms at home to make money. Be careful deciding on what you'd like to do and also what would be a good fit for you. You can of course combine the options above for more of an income stream.