Earning your MBA can open the door to advanced career opportunities. Carefully designed to provide solid management concepts and techniques that you can use immediately, Keller's flagship Business Administration curriculum prepares you to meet the demands of today's competitive business environment.
The Master of Business Administration program (Master of Business Administration in Management program in New York) emphasizes the practical skills and concepts businesses demand from management professionals and blends management theory with real-world applications. The program provides a comprehensive business education, enabling students to develop their management expertise and advance in their careers.
You can customize your degree program to suit your professional interests by selecting from a wide range of concentrations in the following areas:
Electronic Commerce Management
Information Systems Management
Network and Communications Management
Many MBA degree holders manage the daily operating activities of their company. Their primary objective is to increase their organization's profitability by streamlining operations, which improves efficiency and reduces expenses. Graduates of Keller's MBA program are well prepared to lead their organizations and advance in their career in a large number of fields.
MBA degree holders may hold many prestigious positions:
- Directors lend significant operating experience while spearheading multifunctional activities.
- Functional managers develop operating plans that adhere to company objectives. They also evaluate operating results and make changes where necessary.
- Consultants/entrepreneurs develop operating plans based on defined objectives. They also evaluate operating conditions and make recommendations.
- Administrators/supervisors direct the implementation of operating plans and routinely provide advice and assistance in specific functional areas.
MBA degree holders are found in a wide range of career fields such as:
- Accounting and finance
- General management
- Human resource management
- Management consulting
- Information systems management
Keller’s MBA Degree Program Objectives:
- instilling a multi-functional perspective that allows for management of cross-disciplinary endeavors and integration of functions across the business enterprise
- developing analytical skills in accounting and finance needed to conduct sound analyses and provide insightful interpretation of the financial implications of business decisions
- gaining the ability to conduct quantitative analyses of business situations and use technology to support effective business decisions
- developing a strong understanding of legal, political and ethical influences on business opportunities
- formulating market-driven strategies and plans to effectively meet customer needs
- gaining a solid appreciation of the structure, management and operation of the economic system to allow for interpretation and interpolation of economic trends
Courses are available online, in-class or as a combination of both